Nikken VC Holder
Nikken's VC Holders are a variant developed from our hugely successful Slim Chuck with the emphasis placed more on the demands and requirements for milling and profiling applications.
As with the Slim Chuck all VC Holders are equipped with our TiN Bearing Nut technology. This provides users with optimum gripping torque, improves rigidity and delivers outstanding & reliable run-out accuracy of less than 3 microns at 4xD. The VC Holder therefore provides superior machining performance, excelling with high-speed applications up to 40,000rpm.
- VC Holders use Nikken's exclusive TiN bearing loaded nut which drastically reduces friction and allows greater thrust during tightening.
- The system, as with the Slim Chuck adopts an 8 degree collet taper for improved gripping torque and higher precision.
- Design considerations of the VC Holder include an increased wall thickness which improves rigidity and stability during any cutting operation.
- Run-out accuracy is guaranteed at less than 3 microns at 4D.
- The collet design includes taper and square wedge location and a rear precision pilot diameter which reduces vibrations and drastically improves both surface finish and tool life.