NIKKEN E450N Tool Presetter (Option)
Our new E450N Tool Presetting machine has been developed as the second level option for our new generation of advanced tool presetting machines.
Designed to be bench mounted the E450N features a ground granite base and column, stainless steel construction and ergonomic design combined with large (212mm x 160mm) TFT Vision System. This system is combined with a Linux based TFT Touch Screen which provides full operator control and selection of options and functions via an intuitive menu system – these new electronics provide operational and functional simplicity that is second to none.
The precision spindle system is fully interchangeable and utilises a one piece cartridge - eliminating the need for adaptors and the errors associated with their use. The new system also provides a vacuum clamping system for positive location and security of the tool location within the spindle.
Also included with our E450N model is our ToolingUp software package. Working via your DNC system ToolingUp converts measured tool data into CNC code for direct loading into the machine controller and associated tool offset pages.
- Measuring range: diameter max. 400 mm (radius 200 mm); height max. 500 mm
- Machine structure in stainless-steel offering high mechanical resistance and long life.
- Base and column made of natural granite: linearity max error 4 µm/Mt – certification with Taylor Hobson res.1 µm/Mt. electronic millesimal level.
- ISO / BT / HSK / VDI /Capto etc. Interchangeable rotating spindle-holder (to be specified) max run-out error < 4 µm.
- Double vault arc prismatic slideways : 2 for X axis slideways, 1 for Z axis slideway.
- Double re-circulating ball bearing slides, lubricated for life.
- Manual mechanical braking of the interchangeable spindle-holder rotation.
- Constant load Archimedean spiral spring (as opposed a mass counter-balance system).
- Vision-system for tool measuring and cutting inspection including :
- Full Colour TFT screen – 212mm x 160mm, magnifications about 35X.
- C-MOS sensor – Framed image area 6,4 x 4,8 mm VGA System.
- Machine operator interface through:
- TFT 5,7” colour Touch Screen.
- Technology with FLASH® 32 bit microprocessor.
- LINUX operating system.
- Data storage on SD card.
- X and Z axis positioning is controlled by software (maximum speed of translation 2mm/sec).
- Standard software:
- CNC machine origin management and adapters.
- Tool list creation and/or single tool.
- TOOLINGUP to manage:
- Tools set and Post Processor universal generator.
- Magnetic chip code-holders (Balluff for example, hardware not included).
- Multi-cutting tools.
- Optical Equipment:
- Telecentric lens.
- Doublet lenses at low F/Number in order to eliminate the error of the clearness circle.
- Episcopic illuminator with ring lens and red leds;
diascopic illuminator with red, puntiform light led.
- ELBO CONTROLLI Linear Transducers in optical glass type SLIDE 371 certified HP laser:
- Axes resolution: X= 1 µm, Z= 1 µm.
- Anti-dust cover provided for when not in use.
- Overall dimensions: Length = 894 mm, Height = 1030 mm, Depth = 540 mm.